Sunday, January 31, 2016

BEAUTY BOX REVIEW: Saladbox




Last December, I decided that i want to buy a beauty box again. I feel excited opening a box and not really knowing what you're going to get.  Some boxes disappointed me, especially if 1 box has 1 brand of everything, but some really made me happy. Also, I really use the products... ALL of them!

It was my first time to purchase a beauty box from Saladbox. I remember the name when I was searching for other box providers apart from BDJ (always sold out and you always have to wait for 3 months when you purchase). Here are some good points and some areas of opportunities of Saladbox (Yes, I am starting with that!):

GOOD POINTS:

  1. Good brand: Last december, they partnered with Benefit cosmetics, and we all know about the quality of that brand. 
  2. Cheaper: for P1,500, I was subscribed to 3 boxes for 3 months.
  3. Good products: I have a detailed review of some of the items in the box (below)

AREAS OF OPPORTUNITIES:

  1. They don't have a website (Or their website is down). I transacted via Facebook Messenger. I honestly did not feel secured transacting so I just told myself if something goes wrong, I'll just charge it to experience.. buying at my own risk at that time!
  2. Replies usually take  hours if not days
  3. I was supposed to get my box last December but only got it at around January 22 (It was shipped January, not December)
  4. There's no clear communication- Delays, schedule of next box.. nothing!
  5. The products are all travel sizes (okay, maybe this is not really a bad thing, but I got used to receiving actual product sizes)
Here's the box:
























What's Inside:
  • The Professional Face Primer- Worth P1,700. It minimizes the appearance of your pores and fine lines. It fulfilled its promise.
  • They're Real Lengthening  Mascara- Worth P1,300 makes your eyelashes appear longer... It was okay.
  • Instant Comeback Facial Serum-Worth P2,500 Helps protect against aging, moisturizes your skin... I like this the best because it made my skin look dewy and fresh!
  • Roller lash Super-Curling and Lifting Mascara- Grabs, separates, lifts and curls and holds for 12 hours.. Why another mascara?
  • Benefit Saladbox Makeup Workshop Ticket- Worth P1,500.  A make up workshop series in partnership with Benefit.. Okay! Now you're talking!
  • Treat! Makeover- Worth P1,200 Okay, again, now you're talking!

If I were to discount the transactional experience, I would say that Saladbox is the best especially because they got to partner with Benefit.

I look forward to a better customer experience in the next box!


0 comments: