Saturday, September 20, 2014

BDJ Box Beauty Social: Camp Gorgeous

I would be lying if I say that the thing I like best about the BDJ Box Beauty Social beauty events are the talks. Honestly, I go there mainly for the loot bags! And let me note the reasons why: 


  • The samples are my basis if a certain product is really worth my hard-earned money
  • I get to share the samples to my mom, my cousins and my friends
  • I get ideas on what to give for gifts 
  • I am forced to go the very far venues and visit other malls that I have not been to like the North EDSA branch ( We live in Antipolo, so there!) 
To be fair, I like their talks, its just that I never get the chance to be booked on the ones that I really really like! I always include the talk with the Beauty ministry on my preferred talks and I always get lucky in getting a spot. I always go with my daughter and I also send a registration for her so she gets to sit and receive a loot bag :) 

Overall, I like the experience in this month's event. The booths and sponsors were great, my daughter even had a moment at the Too Cool for School booth. She wanted to be made up so she could look like Elsa of Frozen!

Looking forward to the next event! 















0 comments: