Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BDJ box products

Okay, so I am not a make up pro, let's make that clear. I go to work with just blush and lipstick on most of the time. I credit this to not being able to wake up a soon as my phone alarms (I usually snooze and then forget about the alarm thinking that extra 5 mins won't really hurt my time), plus the fact that I am not really good in putting on make up. 


I subscribed to BDJ because I thought it was nice to get a box of girl stuff at a very reasonable price! (Now this one I credit to my love for online shopping and discount and coupon hunting). This is my second box, and I have to say that I am very happy with I got. Let me share with you whats inside the BDJ October box:

Volum' express hypercurl Masscara (worth P 299)

Baby lips rubway brights (worth P89)

Color Sensational Lasting Lip Color ( worth 399)

Eye studio lumineyes shadow ( worth P599)

Clear Smooth BB stick 8-in-1 skin transformer ( worth P379) *i love this product! :)


Clear smooth all in one shine free foundation (worth P249)


It also came with a Maybelline new york card, and I have to admit that I am not exactly sure of how and where to use it. And also, the sticker that promotes empowerment. All these I got for less than 600 bucks! What a treat! 

Its like rebuilding my kilay kit! It has everything that i need and want! Ofcourse, its only fitting that i show you that I really used these amazing products! 




I  am still learning how to properly apply the eye make up and stuff, but one thing is for sure, I looked better with some color! Thank you BDJ for coming up with this wonderful set.

For more info on the BDJ box, you can visit their website at: www.bdjbox.com












1 comments:

Prinsesa said...

Nice! I hesitated to buy a BDJ Box, I thought sample sizes lang yung nasa BDJ Box, But its full size pala! :)