Monday, May 27, 2013

Fun day with daughter

I haven't been on vacation leave for a couple of months now, you must know that thats one thing I look forward to the most... Why? So I can spend time with my daughter. 


I intended to o on VL today to attend to some important things like having myself checked for pain in the lower right ab, visit Julian's school to submit the enrollment form- something that I should have done before, but since I work 6 days a week, there's just no way I can attend to that. 

After visiting the school and the nearby clinic, we went to our usual spot- the mall. I didn't have enough on my pocket, so I made it clear to Julian that we can't buy toys. She was okay with it. We just went to KFC for lunch, she said she was hungry and wanted water :D but of course, she ended up eating a meal. We then went to this small arcade area where she rode her favorite baby carousel. I had to shift her attention to another thing so we could leave the place, we went to the toyshop and just checked out some toys. We didn't buy any, she just went around and told me what she wanted. We did, however, bought a small white board at National bookstore so we could practice writing. It  only cost 20php. Before we left the mall, we bought doughnuts so we have something to eat at home.

All in all, I spent around
200 pesos only. Who says you need thousands of pesos to make your kid happy? I always feel great spending time with my daughter :) 




0 comments: